The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Anyone hobbling around on crutches at the moment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know Claire and I are both hobbling around on crutches at the moment... anyone else?

I so want to get rid of them and get my hands back on the car now!!!
haha - wot you been up to then John?

I'm trying to rely less and less on the crutches and am walking - albeit quite stiffly - around the house and garden without them, but the knee is very sore and the muscles are still pretty tight.

I've got a few photos of whats under my bandages tho if anyone fancies being grossed out? :lol:

Get well soon matey,
I slipped and poke my leg through a glass door.... results are 31 staples and 10 stitches.... and as expected, a lot of pain+blood+ambulance...etc
omg, sounds awful........... *vomit* Sad

hope you get better and are up and about soon matey Smile

Best wishes,
i was attacked by a great white off cornwall if that counts, i told her she needed lipo suction :lol: TT
Tourettes Tony Wrote:i was attacked by a great white off cornwall if that counts, i told her she needed lipo suction :lol: TT

That's scary!
You are ok now right?

You just gave me an idea... when people ask me how I got my scars, i should just reply "I was attacked by a shark" to make the scars more "man-like".... :lol:
haha Big Grin

I had to laugh the morning after my op, there was three other women on my ward (who were all well over 60), and one by one their consultants came round to see how they were getting on.

My consultant, Mr Hutchinson and his sidekick came round to check on me, then after they went, the lady in the bed next to me piped up "cor, your consultant's much dishier then ours!" - and another one said "he was a bit of alright wasnt he!" I certainly didnt expect that from 2 ladies in their 70's, one who'd just had a new hip, and one who'd just had a new knee! :lol:
bloody hell bet that made ya curse a bit take care mate ,
I came off my quad bike last week and one of my boobs is completly black with a bruse, got a sore rib as well, i rolled the bugger on a corner at the quad bike track , god it made my eyes water ,better not post that pic,

Outatime Wrote:I slipped and poke my leg through a glass door.... results are 31 staples and 10 stitches.... and as expected, a lot of pain+blood+ambulance...etc
and i thought i lived dangerously Shock TT
tracey steele Wrote:bloody hell bet that made ya curse a bit take care mate ,
I came off my quad bike last week and one of my boobs is completly black with a bruse, got a sore rib as well, i rolled the bugger on a corner at the quad bike track , god it made my eyes water ,better not post that pic,

Outatime Wrote:I slipped and poke my leg through a glass door.... results are 31 staples and 10 stitches.... and as expected, a lot of pain+blood+ambulance...etc

Ouch!!!!, Now that would make a picture Shock Different kind of forum though :lol:
Chris