The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean on BBC Breakfast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The BBC Breakfast program this morning had a feature about the Home Buyers Pack things.

I don't recall them saying where they were, but they did an outside broadcast from a house where the owner clearly has a few bob.

And sitting on his drive in the background in clear view was I believe an '83 DMC12? It had the optional black sticker stripe down the side of it.

It was never mentioned or focused on, so you never saw the registration plate, and on the part I saw the OB crashed and lost picture and sound.

Any one else see this?

And does anyone know either where this was, or maybe who the owner was?
well there's not many of us with the thick black side stripes, but I can say for certain it wasnt me as I was driving into work at the time and I certainly havent got 'a few bob' :lol:
I caught part of this, not the beginning or end! I think it was wolverhampton? or somewhere around that area.
Chris
It was in Bromsgrove - I'd actually spotted this car in the flesh before but couldn't stop as I was following someone. Last Sunday I drove along the same stretch again by chance (in mine), and was keeping my eyes open for it. And the mother of all concidences, that very house I'd been looking for was on the TV next morning!!

Was it Alan somebody?

Consider how many houses are for sale in the country at the moment and I think the odds of it being that one are pretty long! Strange but true....