The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: New DMC Pic's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG Shock

And how stupid does a 'normal' DeLorean steering wheel look on that dashboard.

Sorry, I dont like it one little bit. Sad
Nope I dont like the new interior either... im sure its still in prototype stages, but I'd always prefer the original!!
Like I just posted elsewhere - that isn't new. It's years old and was a mock-up of what DMC were working on. It's far from complete and was generally torn apart by the US community.
You know, with the gaudy watches/t-shirts and general company stying, I do wonder if the Houston guys "get" the DeLorean design thing, which is mainly about some degree of understatement.
I agree Matt.

When I was talking to people at Donington over the weekend, alot of them were surprised that its been over 30 years since Giugiaro first designed the car. The design still looks great today, especially when compared to other cars of the same era.

I also like the simple lines of the dashboard. The Merc's I drive at work are like ruddy space ships in side, with buttons and switches all over the place - in fact I gave up on Friday trying to find the wavelength button on a brand new C-Class's radio that was tuned in to a Shortwave station! :evil: