The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: BRICKLIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just out of interest are there any Bricklins in the uk, im not after one by the way pinker isnt going anywhere TT :wink:
I'm not aware of any Bricklins in the UK - there very nearly was a couple of weeks ago.
I got eBay fever and started to chase a nice Bricklin from California...but then I got distracted by a Dodge Charger and started bidding for that instead.
I quite like the Bricklins - the safety bumper looks a bit odd - and the doors leak - but I like them.

I was trying to outdo Mr Nicholson with his Sinclair C5 contraption!

Darren
I'm sure i read in a magazine a month or two ago that there are 2 in the UK. One of which is in the Bath motor museum. I'll see if I can find the article.
Ok, Classic & Sports Car September 2007 issue has a 4 page article on what is "believed to be one of only two examples in the UK."

It's at the Haynes International Motor Museum in Somerset, which is the first place I ever came face to face with a DeLorean. Smile

http://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/
[quote="PJ Grady (Europe)"]
I quite like the Bricklins - the safety bumper looks a bit odd - and the doors leak - but I like them.

Sounds a bit familiar that :lol: TT
Thunderchild Wrote:I'm sure i read in a magazine a month or two ago that there are 2 in the UK. One of which is in the Bath motor museum. I'll see if I can find the article.
Hiya Chris
We were at a car show at Thorseby Park in Nottinghamshire the other week, and got chatting to a guy who had sold his DeLorean and also a Bricklin - he said the Bricklin was one of only 2 in the UK. He couldnt remember the reg or vin of his DeLorean, but said he sold it to 2 guys from Ireland.
Claire Usher Wrote:said he sold it to 2 guys from Ireland.

Maybe it was Ian and Shane Christie?