The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: bbc4 10pm tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
guess the beeb are leeching the new deloreans storySmile
Yeahp! Car Crash: The DeLorean Story

As Mike said, 10pm, BBC4. I think ive found a way to record from the TV directly onto a DV tape, if so, if anybody would like a copy in QuickTime format, I'll let you all know if it worked then I'll make a copy available for download - not sure how legal this is? :?
Hi Jonny,

Last Year I recorded it to DV tape and then made A DVD of it Using DVD Studio Pro 4.

I gave it menus and scene access. I have it as a MP4/QT6 file if you want it or I can stream it or I have it as a BACKUP in the DVD I made.

Dan
Ahh right! Cheers! Phil Peters emailed me showing interest in a copy in MP4/QuickTime format. Im recording the program atm, I think just as a personal thing, to see if it all technically works etc. The signal has broken up once but only for a split second from the aerial on my house. Would be good for a lot of people im sure if you could make the QuickTime video available! Big Grin
Hi Jonny,

I'll see if I can stick it on my streaming server tomorrow as a TEST Smile

Dan
hi all

never left the tv while it was on
I Take it, that it is a repreat of the one a few years ago?

It will be shown again on BBC 2 soon.

Did anyone spot me at the union meeting outside the factory?
neal Wrote:I Take it, that it is a repreat of the one a few years ago?

Hi Neal, yeah was a repeat mate. Have to say I didn't spot you, but must have brought back a lot of memories for you!

Cheers Dan that would be cool!!
Right,

If you goto www.gt3esprit.co.uk and then click on Delorean QT Test in the top it will take you to the video stream of the Car Crash Documentary.

It's in Quicktime 7 format.

I'll remove it on Monday

Enjoy Big Grin

Dan
Jonny Jones Wrote:
neal Wrote:I Take it, that it is a repreat of the one a few years ago?

Hi Neal, yeah was a repeat mate. Have to say I didn't spot you, but must have brought back a lot of memories for you!

Cheers Dan that would be cool!!
Jonny
It took me while to spot myself, :lol: I am just behind the guy who is in the photograph of the 1000th car. I am the one with the hair all over the place. :lol:

I have watch this many times and the last 20 minutes or so are very hard to watch. It does not get any easier, no Matter how many times I watch it. Sad
Thanks Dan, legend! Yes im sure its incredibly hard to watch Neal, although I couldn't possible imagine what it was all actually like Sad
Daniel Shane Wrote:Right,

If you goto www.gt3esprit.co.uk and then click on Delorean QT Test in the top it will take you to the video stream of the Car Crash Documentary.

It's in Quicktime 7 format.

I'll remove it on Monday

Enjoy Big Grin

Dan

Hey Dan - do you have a high-res version of the programme that you could share?

Anybody else have it? I've tried getting a high-res copy with no success.

btw this i my first post - i've been reading the forums for a while as i want to buy a delorean in the next year or so. Smile

Thanks,

Priesh
I've got the thing as an avi, but it's (from memory 383MB)

and I have no host Cry
could set-up an FTP server on one of my machines, but it's been a while since I've done it (file sharing, that is Wink)

I'll look into it tonight, if you like.
Thanks for this Barson Smile

Priesh
Pages: 1 2