The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Pilot 25 Sold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I gather Alistair has sold Pilot 25 - but I haven't been able to catch up with him yet to find out where it went to.

Does anybody over here know about this? I'd like to get in touch with the new owner in order to check some details on Pilot 20.

Thanks

Darren
hmm well my guess would be phil peters as he said
Quote:I have put a deposit down on a rather special DeLorean
or it could have been proto1, lol

i could be wrong tho
Nope - it's not Phil...I know what car he's buying - it's.....

That BTTF VW Scirocco conversion that was eBay a while back!

Darren

bozzzydmc

PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:Nope - it's not Phil...I know what car he's buying - it's.....

That BTTF VW Scirocco conversion that was eBay a while back!

Darren

LOL Smile

Truely a unique and rare motor indeed!!! Smile
D'oh, rumbled :oops: :wink:
PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:I gather Alistair has sold Pilot 25

really!!!!!!!!! Shock

I thought Al & Pilot 25 were inseperable!
Phil Peters Wrote:D'oh, rumbled :oops: :wink:

I saw that! wink edit. :p

haha. is it you?

feel bad for Alistair. I'm sure the car's new owner will take good care of it.

Dave.
Claire Usher Wrote:

really!!!!!!!!! Shock

well best thing to do is keep saying your gonna sell your car, then change your mind, so you have to keep it cos no one will believe you when you say your gonna sell it, :wink: TT now thats a mouth full :lol:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:well best thing to do is keep saying your gonna sell your car, then change your mind, so you have to keep it cos no one will believe you when you say your gonna sell it, :wink: TT now thats a mouth full :lol:

so having said all that...how much do you want for #3484?

Wink

bozzzydmc

Claire Usher Wrote:

really!!!!!!!!! Shock

http://www.delorean.ie/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=295
Barson Wrote:I saw that! wink edit. :p

haha. is it you?

No mate, I just didn't want you lot thinking I'd swapped VIN# 4400 for that Vee Dub! ha ha! :lol:
Barson Wrote:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:well best thing to do is keep saying your gonna sell your car, then change your mind, so you have to keep it cos no one will believe you when you say your gonna sell it, :wink: TT now thats a mouth full :lol:

so having said all that...how much do you want for #3484?

Wink

enough so i cant say no :wink: TT
Quote:http://www.delorean.ie/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=295

oh jeez, well it sounds like he's got a buyer - and reading further down, Martin has sold Lex too.

I really like Al - he's a top bloke - and I'll never forget the drunken night round Phil Peter's house the other year, when Al was reciting Father Ted scripts whilst we were all crashed out in the lounge trying to get to sleep.

I think quote of the evening from Al (in the pub) was that you could tell when an Irishman was getting drunk because they talked faster and said 'fek' alot :lol: :lol:
Thank you Claire for your kind words.

Just to disspell and rumour, I have not sold Pilot 25! I was made a very generous offer at the weekend but things have changed in the last day or two and there is no need for her to go just yet.

As some of you may have seen on our forum I "MAY" be losing my driving licence so I didnt want Pilot 25 sitting in my garage for however long the police want me banned for. If I do lose it then she might have to go, but not untill then, I have decided.

I "WILL" though be taking a break from the Delorean scene, things have got on top of late and I dont have time with work and my family are also missing out (I also have another baby on the way!! Big Grin ) You will see me at the NEC as usual and also at the PJ Grady UK Open House . I will be quiet on the forums though so if any of you need me for anything then shoot me an email or give me a ring (07921167775)

Cheers.
HI AL

good news on the baby matey hope things go all right for you about your ban hope you don,t loose it mate hope to see you at the nec you never know might get you over to buid it with me :lol:
Pages: 1 2