The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: having a great day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a lovely day today with me best mate in my new 320 slk roadster ,don`t worry i still have marty , has any one else bought themselves any new brum brums lately, :wink:
[Image: covercarpics.jpg]
im still saving for my new brum brum :lol:
I haven't started saving yet, damn student overdrafts, have to clear mine first!
keep saving mate ,it will be nice if you can get one for the next euro tec 08 can`t wait

MikeH Wrote:im still saving for my new brum brum :lol:
Oh bless ,one day :wink:

Jonny Jones Wrote:I haven't started saving yet, damn student overdrafts, have to clear mine first!
well, I suppose I dont have to save for a new brum brum, cos next April, I'll qualify for the DCUK Car Scheme, so I can have a new Chrysler on 9mths full contract (just got to insure it and put fuel in) from about £150pm. My mate at work has a PT Cruiser 2.2CDi for £170pm, but I'm after a Sebring Convertible - shouldnt be too dear, a Chrysler Crossfire Convertible is only £230pm :wink:

And of course that will give me the perfect excuse to take my Cavvy off the road so that I can restore her! Big Grin
hi trace, she looks ok is she married :lol: TT
um affraid so ,and a kid :wink:

Tourettes Tony Wrote:hi trace, she looks ok is she married :lol: TT