The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean News Issue 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo got mine today, great read as usual!! Great work everybody who had input!! Big Grin
Got Issue no. 37 on Saturday.

It looks great!

I like the article on the LPG-DMC as i am currently buying this from Dean.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hi Aaron,

yes, that was interesting - we've been looking into DIY LPG installs on our D's (and other cars), and it was nice comparing Dean's set up to what we have planned for our cars.

I'm in the process of getting off ebay a carburettor compatible system for my Cavalier.......then the hunt will be on for a system to fit the D! Big Grin

Cheers,
Got mine a few days back, brilliant read and well worth the money!!!

Hopefully some time soon I can have the story of me buying my D' in there...a while yet though Sad
Claire Usher Wrote:Hi Aaron,

yes, that was interesting - we've been looking into DIY LPG installs on our D's (and other cars), and it was nice comparing Dean's set up to what we have planned for our cars.

I'm in the process of getting off ebay a carburettor compatible system for my Cavalier.......then the hunt will be on for a system to fit the D! Big Grin

Cheers,

*update* - one carburettor (and therefore Guinney) compatible LPG system purchased, picked up and now in boot of Cav waiting for install!
All for £156 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Kerching!

Now to find one to fit the D! :?
alexadams1 Wrote:Got mine a few days back, brilliant read and well worth the money!!!

Hopefully some time soon I can have the story of me buying my D' in there...a while yet though Sad

Well you can start writing about how you got interested in the DMC 12
and why you joined the club.
As everyone knows on here, that you do not have to own a Delorean to join the club. And as you know, you just ask a question about the car and the history, and someone will come back with the right answer.
Well most of the time! :lol:
Pages: 1 2