The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: CAN,T TAKE GLEN ANYWERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all

well had a few hard days over the weekend so we thought it would be nice to go out for the night just me and glen well that what thought, we went to see ben mills from the x factor but as you know glen can not keep still for two long so i let him go off in his old world around the club looking at them sound and lighting effects you know what hes like well i was to busy watching ben sing to me ( in my dreams ) and then all the big screens in the club all changed from the adverts to yes you gesset it glen got in the the dj booth and got playing with the video adverting video and put up all over the club

[Image: glen.jpg]

i can not take my husband anywere unless he has delroeans and lighting,souns systems & gadgets on his mind

o and the red bull he had lat night

o well

sam
lol - Sam, what were you doing letting him have redbull? you know what he's like!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Image: cornholio.jpg]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG that is utterly hillarious! Did you get kicked out or anything? Glen you legend!
Your hubby is one crazy guy Sam (in a good way!) Can't take him anywhere! :lol:

Will I be getting lots of crazy x-factor groupies emailing trying to hire the car now? Hello ladieeez 8)

I reckon we need to get Glen the blue t-shirt and see if it really works - how about we make birmingham a fancy dress night for the DOC? :twisted: