The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: I'll let you into a secret....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...I was one of the people who designed the DVD packaging for the BTTF Launch a few years back, The digipak, slipcase and booklet Smile

Just thought i'd share Smile
Good job paul, the original dvd release or the later delorean covered ultimate edition?

I'm in Ireland, trying to save myself for a D.

Tis tough, just getting a mortgage, so hopefully in 1-2 years time....

Then again, I was thinking of just getting a loan and buying one now

You only live once ya know?

bozzzydmc

Paul Mac Wrote:...I was one of the people who designed the DVD packaging for the BTTF Launch a few years back, The digipak, slipcase and booklet Smile

you tease!

top work which ever one, of all of them, I own !
davidhamblyn Wrote:Good job paul, the original dvd release or the later delorean covered ultimate edition?

I'm in Ireland, trying to save myself for a D.

Tis tough, just getting a mortgage, so hopefully in 1-2 years time....

Then again, I was thinking of just getting a loan and buying one now

You only live once ya know?

The original black digipak, the one with the silver foil on certain parts of the design.

I'm from Belfast, been living in London since 2000, i'm also a believer in that you only live once, i'm gonna have my head down for quite a few months Smile
bozzzydmc Wrote:
Paul Mac Wrote:...I was one of the people who designed the DVD packaging for the BTTF Launch a few years back, The digipak, slipcase and booklet Smile

you tease!

top work which ever one, of all of them, I own !

You know what sucks, I actually had to buy the dvd trilogy when it came out! lol

Had my name on the list for play.com for the release day :wink: