The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Erm...what does everybody think of this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you reckon to this then? Personally not to my taste (to put it lightly) :? Shock

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean ... dZViewItem

Rach
xxxxx
ooo deja vuTongue you know what im talking about :lol:

bozzzydmc

Errm.....If im honest... if i had to have a painted one then it would be black, no disrespect to painted cars but in my book its part of the 'charm' that they are bare metal, but then thats peoples choice to have it that way in the first place.

Dont like the wheels... cant understand why people wouldnt want the stock ones ... again they are part of the cars overall look.

So are you 'Bidder 1' then Smile
Um no i'm not the high bidder :? :lol:

Rach
xxxxx

bozzzydmc

Actually user 'bidder 1' is always bidding on stuff..they must have a load of cash Wink
Bidder 1- They weren't very imaginative with their user name either lmao :lol: :lol:

Rach
xxxxx

bozzzydmc

Yes sounds like 'AAA111 Plumbing and Heating' to me :wink:

Im off to the pub now ...the Magners is calling out to me .......damm hot and sticky day....
it always amazes me how these people put little or no effort into selling cars like these Sad

I wouldn't mind a shot of the engine bay, seeing as it's a turbo Smile

bozzzydmc

Yes i agree... it gets so hard to see what is a scam and what is not... little or no effort goes into most of these D adverts... cant understand why....
The seller puts in the advert that he doesn't want to sell it (the wife again) so he is understandably skimping on the details just a bit as he can surely keep it if no one makes an offer.

I agree with Mike, but it is nice to see the odd painted car here and there. If the brakes were substantially upgraded he may not have been able to keep the stock rims. On the other hand I guess he wanted to change the wheels as the colour wasn't standard either.
don`t like the front bonnet no no no :?
My mum said it looked like a delorean version of KITT from knightrider :lol:

Rach
xxxxx
Quote:don`t like the front bonnet no no no

Tracey
I take it that you mean the 'bra', as the bonnet is stock, albeit painted! Some bra's, not this one have little winged deflectors to help keep your windscreen free of squished insects...
I'm not a complete fan of painted D's as they are often said to be 'hiding' previous damage, but the guy says this is an original dealer painted car, so I guess thats not so bad.

I keep threatening Phill and Rich that I'm gonna get a 'nose bra' for Flopsy cos they hate them - but they do serve a purpose - I hate trying to prise baked on flies off the front of my car :wink:
i did`nt know they called it a bra well you learn somethimg new every day on here :wink:

Chris Hawes Wrote:
Quote:don`t like the front bonnet no no no

Tracey
I take it that you mean the 'bra', as the bonnet is stock, albeit painted! Some bra's, not this one have little winged deflectors to help keep your windscreen free of squished insects...
Pages: 1 2