The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: National Press Club UFO Conference - 9th May 2001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does that mean there really is an ET :wink:

TT
personally, I find it very hard to believe that we could be the only planet in the entire universe with (allegedly) intelligent life on it.

Not entirely sure about UFO's myself tho......... A friend and I have regular banter about whether Armstrong and co actually landed on the moon all those years ago (oh dear, this will start some rows!!! :wink: )

Each to their own I guess, UFO's, little green men from Mars, God, Fairies, Ghosts, etc, none of them have ever been proved to exist or not exist, so I think we should just believe what we want to believe and be happy with that. Just my 2pth Smile
i haveto agree, its a 100% certinty that theres many many other worlds out there with life on, and most deffinatly inteligent life, i cannot figure out why pplthink there arnt.

As for ufo's well im still waiting to see one, altho my dad has. anyhoo i think we need a big satelite in space saying, if your an elien, dont land in or fly over america, they like to shoot first and do autopsies later. Cannot figure out the brains behind that one, if inteligent alien life came to the world, a. dont shoot at em as they will most deffo have better weaponry, and 2. for that reason make contact and try gain some of the technology.

Anyhoo im ranting on far too much, ive watched too many films, lol.

bozzzydmc

Tourettes Tony Wrote:does that mean there really is an ET :wink:

TT

well there definatley is a TT Wink

bozzzydmc

Claire Usher Wrote:Not entirely sure about UFO's myself tho......... A friend and I have regular banter about whether Armstrong and co actually landed on the moon all those years ago (oh dear, this will start some rows!!! :wink: )

be happy with that. Just my 2pth Smile

Well likewise for many years i have thought that moon landing was made up ....
i hope it was then some other country like russia goes there and lands on it, it will then become their teratory, that would annoy some peeps in th eus im sure
i remmeber a show about it being on tvonce, i missed it entirely tho:S
..like Apollo 13 where we didn't, didn't land on the moon :lol: :wink:
[Image: mekon22.jpg]