The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: can anyone give my brothers girlfriend a ride??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brother, the cassanova has got himself yet another new girlfriend, her name is Blossom and she has a lovely personality. When my brother told her I had a Delorean she pleaded with me to give her a ride, and when I agreed she shrieked with joy and gave me a bear hug, and now I'm wearing a neck brace, so I can't drive for a while. I asked Farty Tony whether he would oblige but he has come out with some lame excuse that the shocks are knackered on his D. Can anyone oblige with my Brothers new girlfriends request, she only wants a quick ride???

[Image: image014.jpg]
Jay,

you are one very disturbed puppy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seeya soon mate,
let mw build one for her
Aint you guy's ever heared of a shoe horn? A true example of not being built for comfort, nor speed. Appropriate name too, exposing nature in its true form.....
Delorean12uk said .....
Quote:I asked Farty Tony whether he would oblige but he has come out with some lame excuse that the shocks are knackered on his D. Can anyone oblige with my Brothers new girlfriends request, she only wants a quick ride???
Maybe we should get in touch with this owner....
[Image: 4825589.jpg]
Of course though, you'll have to hire one of these, because somehow i cant see a ladder being up to the job. Some poor bugger would have to steady the ladder too, which could get nasty if the top rung breaks at the last minute.
[Image: 4825590.jpg]
Good luck!

Mr. P
Tongue
even if the top rung didn't break, i'd be to scared to look up. Mind you, I am partial to a bit of a wilderness experience..........Ooops, thinking out loud again.
Delorean12uk said ...
Quote:Mind you, I am partial to a bit of a wilderness experience..........Ooops, thinking out loud again.

Wilderness??? Thats a bleeding fire hazzard! LOL
your a bad man mr monk, but dont change :lol: :lol: ps have you got her phone number TT
Tony, their seems to be a lot of 69's in your new phone number, that could be a bit of a mouthful for the ladies!!

Maybe i could ask Blossom to pose on the bonnet of a Delorean like in the Picture of "Blimey", does anyone out there need the front of their D lowering without actually wanting to change their front springs???
Maybe she can get rid of the 'X' in my bonnet Big Grin
Kelly-Marie nearly eliminated the X in "Blimey's" bonnet, but left a snail trail instead Sad

Whatever you do Kelvin, dont let Blossom climb aboard your DMC-12 bonnet. You'll have more than a snail trail to worry about!

TheOriginalMrPP (Peg puller?)

Ben