The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: 25% off at Lap-Tab during June
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bozzzydmc

http://www.lap-tab.co.uk/see2.php

#2001 wheels were done 2 years ago by these people, they still look 100% new, so I recommend them, I know a few D owners have had their wheels done by them.

Mine are done in "Bright / High power silver" btw
hey Bozzy, that link should come with a warning.......

I clicked on it and the first thing is saw was Quentin Tosspot Willson :evil:

bozzzydmc

Big Grin

No look away from the top left hand side of that page and past all his misinformed bullsh1t ! Smile

Didint realise how much business they did for the motor trade

Anyhow i have now changed the link to navigate away from this 'idiot'... Smile
i admit they did look nice and shiney, no price tho so it does make you wonder..
hi

i had mine done here.

they blast, and powdercoat.

Mine were early grey which they could not quite match, and me being mr fussy....i had them done, then rubbed down, two pack painted and laquer....loooks goooood.

their basic blast and powder coat is good value anyway, so i would recommend them.
Hi Steve,

How's that motor of yours coming along? Oh, and we might have another new owner in the West Midlands soon Big Grin He's from Dudley, a really nice bloke who is looking for a car at the moment.
Hi Phil

very slowly...we have just had a baby!, 4 weeks early.

so its feeds every 3 hours, and we also have a 2 year old so no real time for the car at the moment.

just need to get the door panel back on, fit new screen (have the part), fit new seat runner tracks, and a small weld (tank needs to come out).

just desperate to get on the road, and want to this year.

i'm even contemplating a local garage to do a couple of jobs.

They say they've done plenty like ferraris etc.

bozzzydmc

steve.s Wrote:i'm even contemplating a local garage to do a couple of jobs.

Gee you cant be that desperate can you Wink Smile

Best regards to you and your new addition to the family!!!