The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: 25th ANNIVERSARY OF THE FACTORY CLOSING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is the 25th Anniversary of the closing of the factory Sad Sad

Will say more about this at the Weekend :wink:

bozzzydmc

Yes and you did , thanks again Neal, your talk was truely from the heart , it must have taken a lot to share that with us.

All the best buddy.
yes it was a very good speech, im glad i was there to hear itSmile
heart warming speech, brought a tear to my eye
nice one neal :wink:
yes i agree on that one,Neal your a lovely man and its always good to see you, try to get to birmingham november time and come out with us for a beer it would be great Tony TT
Neil, thanks for sharing some of your feelings and thoughts with us at EuroTec, I can only being to understand what you had to go through.
Thank you for all your comments.

I had to do it some day, and the time was right.

Thank you all again.
Hi Neal, it was great meeting you at Norfolk. It was a great talk you gave and all that history you have is priceless. Also you now have a celebrity status Big Grin , so can i have your autograph???? Big Grin

Cheers

Kelvin
dmckelv12 Wrote:Hi Neal, it was great meeting you at Norfolk. It was a great talk you gave and all that history you have is priceless. Also you now have a celebrity status Big Grin , so can i have your autograph???? Big Grin

Cheers

Kelvin

No you can't, so P**s off and get that camara out of my face or I would put it in you face!( That celebrity status) :lol:
yeah you are super famous neal :lol: anyway jason monk asked me to ask you if you noticed a problem with my gear linkage when you drove it out the factory :lol: Tony TT
If any one wants a copy of my speech. send me a email at

neal.barclay@ntlworld.com.

Members only and from other Delorean clubs please.
Tourettes Tony Wrote:yeah you are super famous neal :lol: anyway jason monk asked me to ask you if you noticed a problem with my gear linkage when you drove it out the factory :lol: Tony TT

Yes and many others :lol:

Ask him, when do I pick up the D that he said on saturday night that he was going to GIVE to me. :lol: :lol:

bozzzydmc

LOL Smile
Yes and many others :lol:

Ask him, when do I pick up the D that he said on saturday night that he was going to GIVE to me. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I bet mr monk wasn't talking about a car!!!!..... Big Grin