The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean boat - BTTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've built a full size Delorean pedal boat (with an electric motor as a backup). I've no idea why I did it. I must have had a lot of time on my hands! [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

From a distance, it resembles the BTTF Delorean ... but you might have to squint a bit! [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

You can see build videos of my silly, and very homemade, creation here ...

https://www.youtube.com/pedelorean

Hope you like it [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

PS. No real Deloreans were harmed in the making of my boat / videos [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]
This is AMAZING! Job well done! This video made me laugh and smile the whole way. The reactions from the people in the pub when you opened the doors is one of these special amazing moments you'll never forget.

Excellent!
(19 Apr 2024, 07:24)Rissy Wrote: [ -> ]This is AMAZING!  Job well done!  This video made me laugh and smile the whole way.  The reactions from the people in the pub when you opened the doors is one of these special amazing moments you'll never forget.

Excellent!

Thanks @Rissy. It took me months to build but the smiles and reactions I get are well worth it  Smile
I'll be doing some more videos soon, including one with my friend's real Delorean.
Genius!!
Absolutely brilliant, smiles all round.