The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Hello Vin 4616
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I'm Eric from france, I'm Delorean owner since decembre 2019, I have discover this car by the back to the futur trilogy and I have live my dream with bought this car.
I have make several upgrade on my car. Brake hose, fuel hose, shocks, I have make a modification of my radio craig w460 for connect  an external module bluetooth and I work actually on internal bluetooth modification without apparent modification and with use switch play/pause. I have make too a new FAN FAIL RELAY with 2 mode, "fan fail light ON" when fan s work normaly or "fan fail light ON" if one fan is inop.
I am happy of join you.
have a good day.
Hey Eric, great to hear from you, you're not the only one who got a DeLorean due to first seeing one in the Back to the Future films!
Sounds like you've been doing some great work on your car - I'm sure many people (myself included!) would be interested in the details of your fan fail on/off modification, would be great if you shared your work!
Also.. Happy New Year!
(06 Jan 2023, 09:56)lordivanhoe Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Eric, great to hear from you, you're not the only one who got a DeLorean due to first seeing one in the Back to the Future films!
Sounds like you've been doing some great work on your car - I'm sure many people (myself included!) would be interested in the details of your fan fail on/off modification, would be great if you shared your work!
Also.. Happy New Year!

thank's happy new year!
no problem I will place a post with pictures and I explain in details the working system
Welcome, you're close "family" to mine ! (I've owned VIN#04610 for the last 20 years)