The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Carfest North 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to announce that we have been invited back to Carfest again this year (even after the impromptu Space Hopper Race!)

As with previous years, we have space now for 7 cars each day (Fri, Sat & Sunday)

Each year this event just gets bigger & better and BEST of all it’s in aid of BBC Children in Need & other Childrens Charities too 

Dates are:

North 22nd - 24th July
South 26th -28th August

Further details on the website (PLEASE book through me for MASSIVE club discount!)

https://carfest.org/

As per previous years the Club package offers Car & two persons at a greatly discounted rate to public tickets (which are VERY limited to buy) with options for participant additional family tickets if required.

GREAT news, the price is frozen from last year!

1 x Delorean & 2 people is ONLY £52 (that's £320 worth at normal ticket price) for the weekend plus camping (if required at £25/night)

Please let me know if you wish to come along and join in the fun

Names below please, we have to hit a minimum number of Delorean's to be eligible for the £52 per car

Many thanks
Darren
Put me down for both. If there's a family option I'll be interested if not just two up.