The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Martys baseball cap....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, does anyone know where I can get a Marty Mcfly baseball cap as seen in BTTF 2? I used to see them all the time on Ebay and now I actually need one and I can't find one for love nor money (although i havent tried the lovin' offer yet)....

If anyone has any ideas could you let me know please?...... I need one by the 3rd of July as I sais I'd dress up as him (why did I do that?)

Thank you!!!!
Chris

P.S I have just taken the afternoon off to change my transmission filter and it was all going swimmingly until I overtightened a bolt on my sump and it cut the gasket Sad . To make things worse it all looked fine and I didnt realise til I filled it back up and spewed it all back out into the garage :x . I think it may be 'gasket from a tube' tomorrow evening :oops: .......... I should have read the advice on the forum (Which I did....just now) Cry
You can get them but people like to charge...a lot for them, so be careful. Don't be ripped off.

I think...who is it who has/had a BTTF car? He had some for sale but I can't remeber how much for....

bozzzydmc

http://www.mirajcaps.com/

Their website is under re construction at the mo but this is the manufacturer of the caps on Ebay.

They also do a nice backpack as my son knows Smile

BTW If anyone wants one I have a few caps left Smile

[Image: BACKPACK_STYLE2_03.jpg]

[Image: BACKPACK_STYLE2_04.jpg]
~~~@@That material is soo trippy man@@~~~~~

*coughs* sorry had an out-of-body moment there
You have some mike?...............would you be tempted to part with one? :lol:

I always said I would never dress up for the part........... and here I am...
CHRIS

you can have what left of my kit of you want i i will have 5 caps coming by july but can not garantee that date but you can have mine if you want for the gig
Glen, that would be ace! Thank you! I need it for the 3rd and 4th July. the hat would be grand. I am keeping a look out for one on Ebay but they are evading me.

Can I have Einstein? Big Grin
better ask the wife matey Big Grin

no problems for that gig i be there
Cool! I am there for the 3rd and 4th July, should be fun, not sure what the conference is. I think its a corporate meeting / show.

I'll see ya at Eurotech before then anyway!!!!!!!!