The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DOC-UK 2022 Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Over a third of the stock has now gone!
okay, we've got a few left after the NEC, so if you want one, be quick!

Only £8.49 including UK postage - overseas please DM me for a price
including postage.

First come, first served, when they are gone they are gone!
Claire's excellent calenders are our little Christmas treat.....I open them along with our Christmas pressy's on Christmas morning. Big Grin

Likewise i'm taking a couple of books to our DOC Christmas Lunch on Saturday....they are nearly all gone and selling for daft money on eBay and Amazon. £50 a pop to club members on this occasion.
Hoping there's one left - sending payment via paypal now..!!
:-o
No rush, ive not forgotten ......I still have a few left.
(02 Dec 2021, 17:37)Chris P Wrote: [ -> ]No rush, ive not forgotten ......I still have a few left.

Phew.  
Hurrah!
:-D
I've posted your calendar today Ivan
(03 Dec 2021, 19:51)Guinney1971 Wrote: [ -> ]I've posted your calendar today Ivan

Super. Thank you!
Meant to say Claire, great job on these. Got mine tucked away. Hope I can find it in January. Then again I'm not going to write in it, this one is a keeper (as mine crops up in it!  Big Grin )
These are on ebay now, but obviously ebay price has to reflect ebay fees, hence why they
are dearer there then buying direct.

I do have stock here and the ebay stock level is adjusted everytime one is sold via here/Twitter/Facebook.

If you still want one, be quick, they are normally sold out by Xmas.
(03 Dec 2021, 22:07)lordivanhoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2021, 19:51)Guinney1971 Wrote: [ -> ]I've posted your calendar today Ivan

Super. Thank you!

ps: received!  Thanks, Claire! :-D
excellent stuff, thanks Ivan for letting me know :-)
Pages: 1 2