The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Ex Patrick Collection Car For Sale uoa596y
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well some coloured fella stopped outside the pub in which I was drinking today. He was eyes all over the car (plus every other tom dick and harry as usual!), and keen to find out it's owner. When I finally revealed myself, he asked me if I wanted to sell it. I said no, and he replied with the question - "What do they go for these days?", so an off the cuff quote, I said about £18k. He then said that I shouldn't have told him that, as he would have been prepared to give me double that - £36k. I couldnt make out if he was kidding, or deadly serious, but I wasnt willing to take the gamble and end up looking stupid! He must have been kidding, surely! Anyway, I think if I had that kind of money to spend on one, this car looks a nice candidate. £17k change too! Good luck with the sale.
Mr P
Ben
i would have took the 36k and bought anotherTongue
You never know when another one will come up Mike! And he had the dosh, he's the owner of this business....
www.888vehiclesolutions.co.uk
Sick as a pig??? Maybe I'll email him. LOL
oh well, next time ask how much first before saying nopeTongue
Phil Peters Wrote:This car was in the Patrick Collection? Don't remember seeing it there...

Ah....just dug out an old booklet from the Patrick Collection circa late 80s / early 90s and there was a LHD DeLorean listed in the collection at that time as well as their more well-known RHD.
Pages: 1 2