The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean News, Issue 86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just posted mag 86, so with any luck will be with everyone by the weekend. Post is a bit slow at the moment but hopefully will arrive towards the weekend. I know Matt is working on the next one already, but we are getting short on articles. The more we get the quicker we can get them out.
Chris
Mine just arrived this morning, front cover photo looks stunning and the whole mag looks as good as ever
I know Matt spends a lot of time on the club mag....well done Matt......some of my clapping tonight will directed down to south.....

Don't forget folk...send him some more material and make his life easier   Wink .
I know mine arrived today but im at work till 7pm tonight so will make good reading over dinner
So after arriving home and finally getting to look through the mag, im rather chuffed to see my article published. Thankyou. Guess ill have to write another
(07 May 2020, 21:28)DMC1983 Wrote: [ -> ]So after arriving home and finally getting to look through the mag, im rather chuffed to see my article published. Thankyou. Guess ill have to write another
Hah, same here! [emoji3]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
another cracking issue, well done to Matt and everyone who contributed articles.
I received my magazine too, thank you Smile