The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: East Mids 2019 Xmas meet up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Add me to the list please!
Attendee list:
Claire, Phill, Kezia and Gwen
Helen Makewell
William Bollands +1
Chris McGeachy & Leanne
Chris Parnham - Possible
Rich Hanlon +1
Rich Hutchinson
(14 Oct 2019, 10:16)Guinney1971 Wrote: [ -> ]Any interest in having our normal pre-Xmas meet up this year?

Ideas on venues, dates and numbers would be appreciated so I can look into getting something booked up.

Ho ho ho ........

Hi, I'm keen fore this, How about the national motorcycle museum, they love stuff like this.
Regards 

Lee
(12 Nov 2019, 23:19)lpev10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm keen fore this, How about the national motorcycle museum, they love stuff like this.
Regards 

Lee

Hi Lee,
we're booked into the 50s American Diner near Swadlincote for 15th December at 1.30pm.
Maybe we would look at the Motorcycle Museum for meet up next summer?
If you'd like to join us for the meal, let me know how many places you want reserving.
Me +1 (tentative)

We both want to come but there is a birthday on the same day but I don't think it will interfere.
Attendee list:
Helen Makewell
William Bollands +1
Chris McGeachy & Leanne
Chris Parnham - Possible
Rich Hanlon
Rich Hutchinson
er1c + 1 - Possible
LAST CALL FOR THIS EVENT!

I need to give the diner final numbers by Wednesday ideally.
It's a Christmas event extravaganza you do not want to miss, even if only to come along an admire my spectacular Christmas jumper. It's the stuff of legends which will go down in memorable history as something you're glad you didn't miss.
Put me down as a Definite Claire. Smile.....lets hope we don't need our wellies to get in the car park.....no kidding folk ..take your wellies just in case.  Rolleyes
We are hoping to be there and looking forward to meeting you all for the first time..
Attendee list:
Helen Makewell
William Bollands +1
Chris McGeachy & Leanne
Chris Parnham
Rich Hanlon
Rich Hutchinson
er1c + 1 - Possible
Gary and Jan Wharton
Ben Lee Matthews + 1 - Possible
...I can see the promise of witnessing my not-to-be missed Christmas jumper is having a positive effect. Big Grin
Should be as good as the last one hopefully without the dreadful weather, is anyone bringing their Delorean if the weather holds?
That's 18 how big is the diner ?
a lot bigger than that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4