The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: deloreanhire.com is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'd like to introduce myself to the club; I have been a member for a couple of years now after I imported VIN2014 from Buffalo New York. I attended a couple of events, namely the Cinema event in Basildon and the NEC (as a spectator). About a year ago Chris Nicholson built and fitted a BTTF2 kit to my car. I believe it to be the last one he did (and at the time was the last one he was going to do!)

The kit looks FAB and I have been driving it around but what with my work I have not really been able to add much to it or be involved with the club.

I have managed to get the flux capacitor, time circuits and drive circuits in the car, so it looks the part, but my intention is to get it as close to the real thing as I can.

Glen Hale has recently sold me www.deloreanhire.com / timetalks.co.uk and has helped me immensly over the past few weeks with my concerns and ideas with the car. Glen has agreed to work on my car and do all of the FAB things to it that he is so well known for throughout the club. I want to take this opportunity to thank him and also say hi to everyone (and apologise for not involving myself too much over the past two years).

The website will (in the near future) include a 1983 GMC A-Team van replica which will be hired out on the site too.

I want to continue the good work that Glen has done when he was working with the other BTTF 2 replica and involve him in all ther fun stuff that he is so used to.

I look forward to meeting you all at EuroTech soon.

Best Regards :lol:

Chris

bozzzydmc

Welcome on board Chris Smile

Look forward to seeing you in 4 weeks or so!
HI CHRIS

DAM

only four weeks a way i got so many wires to put in but no space errrrrrr dam were is that connecotor block Big Grin dam dam Big Grin

i get it done 4 you matey

also got to get the disco sorted as well :roll: what a month
Yes, welcome aboard. I think i'm probably one of the closest owners to you being just over the water in monmouthshire. Look forward to seeing the finished product. You car is in good hands with Glen, rest assured. His was a credit to him, and our stand at the NEC last year. All the best, keep in touch. Ben
Mr.P