The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Brand New DeLorean Key on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:I just offered £30........ it was declined [Image: biggrin.png]
Down to £125.......
I recon we will get down to my £50 soon.....but I don't need another key anyway!
He messaged me and said that he wanted £100 or he may donate it to the local transport museum.....

Good luck to him, but perhaps at this price, it’s destined for display at the transport museum.
I'm sure the UFTM would welcome it.....always a bit tricky with small items in museums ..they tend to go walk-about.
(07 Feb 2018, 14:04)Chris P Wrote: [ -> ]I recon we will get down to my £50 soon.....but I don't need another key anyway!
I had another message from him..... he said if it doesn’t sell he will relist it as an auction starting at £50.
You called it ChrisP!!

(This key is getting alot of airtime in here!!)
Re-listed.... again.

This time £50 start bid with reserve and £200 buy now.
He declined my generous offer of £50 last week.....he can keep his key.... Sleepy
My car came with a couple of uncut OEM blanks. I didn't realize I was sitting on a goldmine  Tongue
(21 Feb 2018, 10:36)jwrayth Wrote: [ -> ]My car came with a couple of uncut OEM blanks. I didn't realize I was sitting on a goldmine  Tongue
Well.... if you wanted to lighten your load of keys..... let me know Wink
Pages: 1 2