The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Wanted: Metering head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ello all, I'm on the hunt for an original DeLorean, Volvo or Renault PRV metering head with its original plunger, even if stuck

Cheers

Martin
How much do you wish to  pay for a non stuck one?
(01 Jan 2017, 09:38)Chris Williams Wrote: [ -> ]How much do you wish to  pay for a non stuck one?
Hi Chris, how much would you want to get for one? Smile I take it this was your original and replaced with the volvo unit?
I have an untested unit I got as part of a job lot of spares too.
(02 Jan 2017, 12:19)jwrayth Wrote: [ -> ]I have an untested unit I got as part of a job lot of spares too.

Hi James, can you send me a photo to martin@delorean.co.uk? I tried to PM you but apparently my inbox is full even though it's empty.

Cheers

Martin
Quote:Hi Chris, how much would you want to get for one? [Image: smile.png] I take it this was your original and replaced with the volvo unit
I think it's a Volvo one, came of a running engine and has been stored in an oiled bag ever since. Am away off and on sorting out an ill relative I will check when at home. If you don't get one sorted let me know and I will dig it out.
Chris
(03 Jan 2017, 16:34)Chris Williams Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hi Chris, how much would you want to get for one? [Image: smile.png] I take it this was your original and replaced with the volvo unit
I think it's a Volvo one, came of a running engine and has been stored in an oiled bag ever since. Am away off and on sorting out an ill relative I will check when at home. If you don't get one sorted let me know and I will dig it out.
Chris
Yes please, if you could. I'm interested in it anyway as it's a Volvo unit. Can you get me a piccy? Thx