The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Mike Bosworth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thank you to everyone in the DeLorean Community who was able to attend, I understand from Alistairs
post on Facebook that he had a good send off.

Still stunned here, he was so young.
Good grief, it has been a while since I was on the forum and I'm staggered to learn of Bozzy's passing.  It's great to see the support his family have had and how they have learnt more about this side of him.  Rest In Peace Bozzy.
(18 Jan 2016, 22:19)Chris Hawes Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief, it has been a while since I was on the forum and I'm staggered to learn of Bozzy's passing.  It's great to see the support his family have had and how they have learnt more about this side of him.  Rest In Peace Bozzy.

Quite a shocker Chris, still can't quite believe it.

Good to see you back on here buddy.
I don't know what to say... The last couple of years I've not engaged in any social networking etc so news like this is a shock. I've not logged in on here for some time, or not even checked up much since the new format forum.

Mike was a good guy, in fact we exchanged text messages late last year. 

But I've been too engrossed with other things non car related, but this will play on my mind now.... 

Rip Bozzy.... :-(

Benjamin, Leanne, Toby and Phoebe Lee xxxx
Pages: 1 2 3