The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: RHD DeLorean For sale @ £42,000 VIN: 11382
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2 retracted bids if look closely….
Sale ended at 43k
Just spoke to the new owner, who seems very happy with his new purchase. Big Grin

A couple more photo's of it when Dave Rogers owned it and before Mark B fettled it up.

Its still a rare car, being one of only 3 Grey Int. RHD Manuals. (excluding later conversions).
When I saw the car ~3 weeks ago, there were quite a few niggly little problems with the car, but hopefully the new owner won't have too much heartache getting them resolved. Mostly electrical problems to be fair, gauges etc.
Do you know if the new owner is based in Scotland? I'm sure they'll make themselves known if they want to take part in the club, but I can't help but be curious about other owners in the area... especially if we can all get together for a drive in July when Doives' car is back on the road (and again in August when Chris/Lex are back in the area!).
jwrayth Wrote:especially if we can all get together for a drive in July when Doives' car is back on the road
This sounds like a plan. Would be really good to have an active regional group Mr Green
He didn't say where he was based i'm afraid.
A friend of mine has been looking for a RHD for a while so when I saw this one come up I told him, less than 10 minutes later he'd bought it. It will be garaged in Basildon, Essex.
Good old Basildon…i remember it well….doesn't seem like 10 years ago!
yay, theres my car on the right in that photo Smile
Fantastic another owner in Essex we may have our own a Essex region soon :-)

Especially if I eventually take the plunge lol
joel Wrote:Fantastic another owner in Essex we may have our own a Essex region soon :-)

Especially if I eventually take the plunge lol

Well there's definitely another one on Mersea Island, there is one in Braintree, certainly used to be one in Witham, a few in Southend, Canvey Island and Hornchurch, so there are quite a few in Essex.

Common as muck these cars now lol.

James (Colchester)
Chris P Wrote:Good old Basildon…i remember it well….doesn't seem like 10 years ago!

I think the BTTF showings and DeLorean car gatherings are happening again soon in Basildon.

J
It was a good but long evening/night. All three films required a lot of popcorn and drink 8)
Chris
I fell asleep during the last one and stayed overnight at a local hotel. :oops:

I set off back to Derby about 5am……..i'll never forget the glorious drive home in my BTTF car, which was then fitted with the EXTREMELY loud exhaust system! :twisted:

All the waves from the lorry drivers and commuters………brilliant! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3