The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Some nice pics of Ol'Stainless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a friend of mine named Mark took these pics of my car on a sunny afternoon ( torrential rain the day before! ) and I think they turned out quite well-he's really caught the good looks and angles of the car. 8)
Amazing pictures, beautiful DeLorean Smile
Thanks! 8)
Very nice, they do look good in the sun!
Chris
great photos!
Very nice!! Big Grin
I like the first one best.
Although, IMO, the D's best angle is from the back.
I agree, the rear 3/4 aspect looks great-a real styling success in what could have been another angular 1980s car.
This was taken at last years Ormskirk Motorfest by a photographer with an eye for a good pic Smile
That's the ticket, Truly is a great looking car from that angle. 8)
I'm loving that 'Back to the Eighties' sticker. Where you get it? Ebay?
Yes, off eBay last year-hasn't peeled off or otherwise and a little nod to the film! Worth the money and you can get it in different colours or reversed to stick inside of the glass.
88mph Wrote:That's the ticket, Truly is a great looking car from that angle. 8)
I'm loving that 'Back to the Eighties' sticker. Where you get it? Ebay?

To me, there just isn't a bad angle to view this car. They look good no matter what. Even cars with a side stripe or dark wheels have different but equally pleasing looks.
Some fantastic pictures here, I think the car looks great from any angle.
Just got round to watching the DeLorean Wheeler Dealers episode, some great shots of the car in the episode, wish I could pick one up for 20.5k now like that, long gone those days.