The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: May I present...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The young chap Martin, who bought Lefty, vin 20049 of me had a Marano. Must be catching!

( for anyone thats interested, I bought lefty years before from an auction in London, as a none-runner and wearing a Q reg. where it had failed to reach its £11.5 k reserve…despite only having 110 miles on the clock! ) I think it was Spratty who checked it out for me…..thats Q not a D.
If the engine stays (and it will for the foreseeable) then it'll get staged tuning. I'm open to its future though.
As you say though, I have the Monaro (440hp) and my wife has a v8 S5. My daily is a 1.6 until the summer and then I'm thinking "Camaro" so the D's performance isn't a worry.... Wink
Ooh another Monaro!
Congratulations on the collection of your car Dan...

Doesn't look bad at all, just needs some love!

And Chris, Spratty came over to see me a few weeks ago as he was in the area... Think he's after another Lotus as I believe he's parted company with the last... I think his roots are definitely DeLorean though, as he's still keen to own again someday....

It's nice he stays in touch and always asks about the car....
well done on the purchase Dan, I'm sure you'll have her sorted and looking her
best once again soon Smile
Pages: 1 2