The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Grey carpet pieces WANTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone has some good useable grey carpet for my car I'd be grateful if they could let me know.
Specifically I'm after the passenger side floor piece and along the right hand sill.
It looks like the battery has spilled when being lifted out at some point and has eaten away the pile.
So if you have or are replacing a carpet set and these bits are original and reusable I'd be pleased to hear from you.
Regards Max
I know it's not exactly what your asking for but Dave Howarth does do new sets at a reasonable price, he may have or know of someone who is changing out a set at the moment? So may be worth a quick ( :wink: :wink: ) call
Chris
Yea,I went to see Dave last week and we had a good old chat and he told me a few yarns.He was going to let me know who he has sold mats to recently so I could maybe ask them,I will call him again if I have no joy.He did offer me a carpet set,but the rest of the car does not warrant changing and I have busted the bank so far so need to reign it in.I just have a suspicion someone somewhere is changing a carpet set due to wear in the driver side with a useable passenger side.Thats what I'm hoping anyway. Big Grin
Will be changing the carpets on a project car shortly, the passenger side is in good condition, should clean up ok if you are interested.
Cheers MikeWard I sent you a pm.
I still need these if anyone has them?