The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Track Rod Ends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got the cross Ref for the track rod ends please

bozzzydmc

Track Rod End 136600 (Triumph)

(Courtesy of Dan Shanes X Ref List)
Cheers Mike

NickT

careful with these triumph ones as they may need to be chopped slightly if the threaded part is too long. You may find this out at tracking time.

Let's hope not.

Good luck.

NickT.
They are from triumph herald but the Quentin Hazel ones are not threaded far enough down the shaft for the DeLorean application..dont ask how I found that one out :lol:
Is there a cross reference for ones that dont need chopping about? as I'd like to change mine this week as the boots are split and its up on axle stands anyway at the moment.
Hi Dan,

Got mine from DMCH, cheap as chips and no chopping about. Delivery 3 days DHL. Big Grin

Best Regards
D
Dan1986 Wrote:Is there a cross reference for ones that dont need chopping about? as I'd like to change mine this week as the boots are split and its up on axle stands anyway at the moment.

I only had to hacksaw about 5-6mm off the ends to ensure they fitted ok for tracking.
Chris
Thanks guys its all done now. I bought triumph ones and cut the lip off the end using my band saw and they fit perfect now Big Grin