The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: VIN: 5335 For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was on Ebay in July 2014 I guess did not sell now on car & Classics, may be worth a look at. Interior does not look to bad, but check the chassis carefully!
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C538137

Chris
Does anyone know who did the repair? When Googling that VIN, every thread it crops up on is a negative one. Looks like the owner bought a bad one, attempted to repair on a budget then it kept moving on. Damaged rear panel (no details, just that it's 'easy' to repair) and repaired chassis with no details also.

Tread carefully!
No, it seems no one has been to see it. May well be worth checking out at that price. The way prices are going even a full (or new) chassis re-furb you may still be in profit.
Chris
This car really has done the rounds. It was first on UK Ebay in early 2013 before I bought my car. At that time it was listed at £15K and didn't sell (didn't even receive a bid). I tried to get in touch with the vendor but he didn't return any correspondence. Evidently he has since done some work to the car and got it UK registered but I still have concerns. It is about 60 miles from me so I'd be happy to go and see it with any interested purchaser (although I should add the caveat that I am the least mechanically minded person on this forum and literally everyone knows more about the many foibles of a Delorean than I do).
Doh !