The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Phoebe-Lee, the baby of the future and youngest DOC member!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a 3 month battle, I finally got discharged on Friday 20th December.

I am not due technically until 6th January 2014 so that makes me a baby of the future!

I was born on 20th September 2013 at 24 weeks and was just 1lb 9 ounces.

I now weigh 4lb 6 ounces and I have battled :

Prematurity

Hole in the Heart

Chronic Lung Disease and Collapsed lungs

Brain Bleeds

Laser Eye Surgery

Countless Blood Transfusions

I am so glad to be home for Christmas and already look forward to my first DeLorean Ride!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Xxx

Me at a week old....

[Image: IMG186_zps9wpndhjk.jpg]

Me Now......

[Image: IMAG0060_zpszgk4wjsr.jpg]

Lots of Love, Phoebe -Lee xxxx
thats the best news ever Ben, and the best Xmas present you, Leanne and Toby could have wished for xxx
Yes mate all the best to all of you, just keep taking one week at a time and everything will be good.
Chris
Emotional thread of the new year. T'was very touching to read, so happy for you, and love the top Big Grin

All the best!
Thanks Guys...

Just after writing this post she took a bad turn and had to go back to hospital due to her stopping breathing.

A change in medication and a week later and she came home again!

She's been fine ( and keeping me from my sleep!) Ever since!

Happy New year all

MrP
Xxx
Great news Ben! Happy new year to you all!

All the best

Ollie
sorry she had a downturn, but glad she's back home with you again x
Just noticed the update to this thread. Glad she's ok buddy! It's a strange world, this really shouldn't happen to any child.
I hope all is still OK Ben. Less than the weight of a bag of sugar ……amazing ! Good luck to all of you.
Thanks Chris... She is definitely on the mend now... And my nights sleep has been impaired dramatically so something's gotta be right!
Nobody could call me a delicate baby!…….I has 10 1/2 LBS!. I bet that made my mum smart a bit.