The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: CAT Bypass Pipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good stuff, rough idea on expected price?
Chris
Thats great news Mike.
Chris Williams Wrote:Good stuff, rough idea on expected price?
Chris
There is no confirmed price at this stage, however I believe they are aiming for a similar price to Ed's bypass pipe.
Little update, I finally got around to removing the exhaust and cat from the car this week.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Currently awaiting the arrival of a gasket before fitting the decat pipe and can then confirm back to Don if the fit is good or if it needs any tweaks.
Hi Mike,

Unless your existing mounting bracket are really smart looking, I'd take the opportunity to get them 're-zinc' plated and stress a good YELLOW PASSIVATE finish. It just sets the completed job off so nicely and looks and is 'stock'. It should only cost about £20-50 and only take a few days at a local Electro-Plater.

As we speak, mine are in being done on DeLores as part of its winter check over…….along with water pump re-build, new silicone hoses, new hose clips etc. etc.
I think the existing mounting hardware is in good condition, but I'll recheck next time I am round working on the car.
Pages: 1 2 3 4