The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DOC-UK Summer Event, 20-22 June 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
they have a normal driveway (see the hotel website), but it looked a bit windy for the DeLoreans
but I reckon you'll be ok in the Rangey with that.
Hi
I am a relatively new member/DeLorean owner and I live on the South Coast so I was hoping to come to Bovington on Saturday to meet you all at last although I probably won't be coming to Swanage (I trust this is OK?).
Please could you advise what time you will at Bovington from/to?
I don't want to be late for my first meet, lol
Thanks
Mike
Quote:I was hoping to come to Bovington on Saturday to meet you all at last although I probably won't be coming to Swanage (I trust this is OK?).
Sure it is OK, and this applies to anyone reading this, Not sure if Claire has an exact time frame in mind but it will be the first place to visit in the morning so I'm guessing 10.30 ish
Chris
I reckon, allowing for And 'Doesnt do mornings' Withers to get up and out of bed, we should be
leaving the hotel around 10.30-11.00, so we should be at Bovington Tank museum no later then
11.30 as a guesstimate.

Be great to see another new member! Smile
mknowlton Wrote:Saturday to meet you all at last although I probably won't be coming to Swanage (I trust this is OK?).
Mike

Mike, If you could make the evening talk/ Dinner, on the Saturday evening….you really ought. Our Speaker, Martin Mail has never talked at any other event ( YET!!! ) And he is a lovely informative chap, with such a lot to tell about "what would have been for the 83 version of the car' This is a unique occasion you don't want to miss, if you can possibly avoid it. :wink:
Guinney1971 Wrote:they have a normal driveway (see the hotel website), but it looked a bit windy for the DeLoreans
but I reckon you'll be ok in the Rangey with that.

To clarify, I do not in fact own a Range Rover, but I thought saying 'a VehiCROSS towing a TARDIS' would be needlessly confusing. Smile
Just had confirmation from our Speaker, Martin Mail…he will be bringing ALL his documents and memorabilia with him!! ENJOY!!
Off to pick up "Proto-type books this morning, ready for bringing them to Dorset tomorrow.

And and I are very excited after 15 years work……

Post a picture later on.
Chris,

I have taken your advice on the Dinner/Talk in the evening at Swanage and I have just booked our room for Saturday night.

We look forward to seeing you all.

Mike
Great stuff Mike, look forward to seeing you there.

Just picked up a bit of "Light?" reading matter! And yes, there are pages with words on for the intellectuals among you!
Book looks great Chris, when will it be on sale?
Probably October, still some fine tuning to do and the last couple of sections to add. The production version will have hard covers a a dust jacket.
The pictures are so beautiful, I can't wait to buy it Smile
Chris P Wrote:The production version will have hard covers a a dust jacket.

...you mean you're not using dust repellent paper! Shocking!

:lol: :wink: 8)
Just to confirm, it is Kingston Lacy on Sunday,right? Think that's where we'll catch up with you folks Smile Looking forward to it!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6