The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Abandoned and Wrecked DeLoreans :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo kids

Another thread on here got me thinking.. and looking...

Its kinda my hobby to find cars like this, buy them, and resurect them Big Grin

There are plenty about, so I thought I'd start a thread. ~Please feel free to add any you have found Big Grin

[Image: 314620717_7c87227138.jpg]

[Image: Delorean.jpg]

[Image: 3470247561_f11d408a9a.jpg]

[Image: delorean+abandoned.jpg]

and this is the famous 'Delorean in the woods'

[Image: abandoned-delorean-found-in-a-forrest-ph...9130-7.jpg]
:lol: Some very good pics there. I'm sure we'll see at least one of them crop on ebay as a 'great' potential project with a stupidly high reserve.

Thing is with just a bucket of soapy water even that one in the woods would probably look half decent (dread to think what the frame and interior look like though - the costs involved getting them back to any sort of reasonable condition don't bear thinking about).

Good stuff..
I've seen 1, 4 and 5. Do you know anything more about 2 & 3?
No 3 does look very much like a UK/Europe type of garden as opposed to a US one, wonder where it is?
Chris
No 3 is Euopean, but not UK - look at the bike handlebars, at the construction of the house just over the hedge - neither British.
sorry, i dont know any info about those Sad

[Image: tumblr_ld4shmPNfd1qzsd5ao1_500.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: 529111_10151869224650696_415798846_n.jpg]

[Image: vsad2kd1x1.jpg]

[Image: vsad2kn1x1.jpg]

this is a pic i actually took, we found it while digging for a water pipe Wink

[Image: tumblr_lrzosydG5K1qzx9tmo1_1280.jpg]
:lol:
Hi All,

fascinating stuff. Has anyone got any pictures we can use in the book ....together will permission to use? We don't want any copyright issues.

Be great it anyone can help.
Last batch:

1. never seen before. Looks USA
2. Was in a scrappy in South Carolina a few years ago.
3. Recent pic. The car actually had barely a mark on it after they removed the little shrubbery
4. & 5. First looked like the same tub. Maybe are but pics taken at different times. No idea where.
another good site for trashed DeLorean pics is www.wreckedexotics.com.

There is/was a car on there that was fire damaged and donated it front fascia and spoiler for my car back in 2003 Smile
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
oh dear. That IS a sorry looking car. I really hope all these cars get rescued. :roll:
some more for ya Big Grin

[Image: 270041_196890910463292_1871143372_n.jpg]

[Image: vsadnov02h.jpg]

[Image: 12680803_9X.JPG]

[Image: vsdec04c.jpg]
I think I recognise that middle picture. Wasn't that the one that turned up on ebay recently?
Looks like they must have pulled out the front end of it, then roughly straightened it out a little. All ready for some unlucky punter to get stung on Sad .
SteveyP Wrote:I think I recognise that middle picture. Wasn't that the one that turned up on ebay recently?
Looks like they must have pulled out the front end of it, then roughly straightened it out a little. All ready for some unlucky punter to get stung on Sad .

That's the one.

Any info on the swimming one Rob?
Pages: 1 2