The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Took the plunge!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Looks like I finally have my Delorean. State side at the moment. Thought I would pass on that the UK will have a new car soon enough! Quick picture below! Sure I will be back with a heap of questions etc. Who best to look at for insurance?

Rich
Congratulations Rick!

I use Hagerty in the UK,
but make sure your shipper to organises insurance whilst in transit.

I'd get the seller to send you a load of date stamped pictures as is......Just in case.
Insurance is one of those sore points in life, thats why we all have to shop around every year for normal car insurance. Best to do the same for classic insurance as well, You can get a good discount with both Hegerty and Adrian Flux by teling them your club members as per this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1547

Chris
congratulations Rich !! Big Grin
Congrat's on the purchase, what's the VIN?

I've used Footman James in the 3 years I've had my car, ball park £300-£330 per year, agreed value, legal cover, and unlimited mileage (handy to have as my car sees quite a bit of road time)
Thanks guys. VIN is 5921
That's not too far off my dads vin #5959

Good luck :-) you won't regret it. Ferrari drivers nodding knowing we get more looks than them ha!!
Congratulations! 8)

Looks a corker - cue pacing like an expectant father for you for the next few weeks then!!