The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Classic car Show, Maldon, Essex. May 4th 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I hope that your club might be interested in the new Warren Classic and Concours event on May 4th at The Warren Golf Club near Maldon in Essex. We will be holding the inaugural Warren Concours for 100 cars and also inviting car clubs to gather in the Classic Car arena as well. Anyone bringing a car to the event will be judged for a special Classic and Sports Car sponsored award. We have special deals for car clubs and people bringing a classic along. Please look at our web site for more details:

www.warrenclassic.co.uk

If you want to set up a club stand at the event we can accommodate 2 or 3 cars plus an exhibit or small tent or something similar. The club stand would be free of charge. We would also welcome your club members to attend with their own car and these will be parked together in the classic car park. If you would like further details do please email me. If you would like to promote the event to your members via your own website that would be fantastic.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Nic

Nic Waller

The Warren Concours d'Elegance

Tel: 01255 674607

Mob: 0787 5516817

nic@nicwaller.co.uk