The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Still looking for a delorean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still looking for a delorean and have money waiting. Any one know of any more coming up?
there are far too many already in Yorkshire so i hope not Wink

whats your budget and what are you after? something needing work or pretty much ready to go?
I thought it was the case of the more the merrier Smile besides we could have a Yorkshire division then !!

I would love to a purchase at around £16k but it seems for a nice one that would need to be stretched.
The one that was on Ebay might be up for sale still, perhaps there is a deal to be done there??

Chris
Andy Wrote:This looks like a mint example ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981-DMC ... 1c304586d0

That guy was looking for $31k last week on craigslist, so it is unlikely to be a bargain.
Looks a cracking car, but no mention of the reserve price. It will probably end up going for more than I can afford Sad
Hopefully my time will come
there's Paul's car in Worksop, you'd need to stretch the budget, but its a lovely example
and quite an early one too.
Paul's is great, unfortunately my top side is less than he can take. As for the one on ebay , it's sill available but they won't budge on the price. The seller seems a bit reluctant to let me have information on it. if im spending money on a car i want to make sure I know a bit about it Smile
HELLO, MY NAME IS SCOTT ABOLD AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA USA AND I AM SELLING MY DELOREAN WITH ONLY 19375 ORIGINAL MILES WITH AUTOMATIC AND GRAY INTERIOR/LOTS OF MAINTENANCE DONE AND WILL GO OVER IT WITH YOU IF YOUR INTERESTED/CAR IS ALWAYS GARAGED AND I AM NOTIFYING UK DELOREAN CLUB MEMBERS FIRST IF THEIR INTERESTED IN BUYING MY CAR BEFORE I POST IT FOR SALE ONLINE.ALSO, I HAVE NW PARTS THAT GOES WITH IT THAT I WAS KEEPING FOR BACKSTOCK IF I EVER NEEDED THEM/BRAKES PARTS,LIGHTS ECT..LET ME KNOW IF YOUR STILL LOOKING FOR A DELOREAN/MY NUMBER IS 707-655-8803 OR POST A REPLY
Is that 4611 your VIN? 'Cause mine is 4610 ...