The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Personalised DMC mugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a mug featuring the DMC in artwork form, off the net for £9.95 + £2.99 p&p and was well chuffed with it-the seller even put my cars reg on it for the personal touch (even though mines a flat bonnet with badge model,the featured car has a grooved/gas flap but nevermind!)
A great item from ebay seller your_car_illustrated(894) who also sells similar retro 80s & 90s car prints featuring Astra mk1 GTE, Lotus Sunbeam, Triumph Dolomite, XR2 & 3 to name but a few.
Recommended gift for any retro car fan,well worth the pennies!
For info, we do these to: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/shop/regalia/index.html slightly cheaper as well :wink: remember Xmas is coming!
Chris
Sorry Chris, I didn't look at the Club Regalia section of the magazine recently, just thought this was a nice retro touch!
Chris, is the DeLorean keyring and wheel clock still available?
Yes, but the keyring is a different one now, and priced at £2.50 delivered Clock is still the same. Sorry website is hopelesly out of date, soon to be rectified with any luck!

Chris
Chris Williams Wrote:Yes, but the keyring is a different one now, and priced at £2.50 delivered Clock is still the same. Sorry website is hopelesly out of date, soon to be rectified with any luck!

Chris

Ah!....the clock! ...Now THERE'S a GOOD idea! My kitchen clock just recently went on the blink, and I've yet to find a suitable replacement... Chris, you may be receiving a wee order from me once I'm back in the UK. Mr Green