The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Poor Purple DeLorean - Video on Youtube & for sale on ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Take a look at this poor thing for sale on ebay. Painted purple (supposedly by John DeLoreans brother..?) and found in a barn. But oh my god, what this guy has done to it since then....I won't spoil it for you, just watch and weep... Shock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwpuBXS6KWA
I'm so glad I didn't buy that car in the end and went with vin 6064 in the end.
Blindly. Did you think about buying that one then! Looks worlds away from the one you had. Shock
I know the seller via Facebook, he's a nice lad, but sadly lack of funds and a very unreliable daily driver
means he's reluctantly selling his dream car.

I recognise the usernames of some of the people commenting on the youtube video......

I hope the car finds a good home if Timothy does have to end up selling it.
I hope he does too. Seems like a nice guy who's taken on too much. Real shame he decided to so much of the engine exposed to the elements, not to mention brake the key off in the ignition and loose a few bits. Hopefully he'll find a buyer for it soon. Most people seem to think this will end up as a parts car, but given the whole John DeLorean link (if true) it'd be a shame to loose the car completely.
I hope he does too. Seems like a nice guy who's taken on too much. Real shame he decided to so much of the engine exposed to the elements, not to mention brake the key off in the ignition and loose a few bits. Hopefully he'll find a buyer for it soon. Most people seem to think this will end up as a parts car, but given the whole John DeLorean link (if true) it'd be a shame to loose the car completely.
...I think you've got the hiccups too Mark :wink:
#3352 was (the unpainted) one of the other two. Now owned by Steve Wiggins
Lol, how did this happen? :? Yeah seems fitting.
I was really pleased with Vin 6064,and glad I didn't go with the purple one.It would just be nice too see it get back on the road.
I cant seem to find it on ebay....