The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Charity Appeal-Back to Future Replica Car needed for 11 Aug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

Restore Rochester Castle Charity is dedicated to the conservation and restoration of Rochester Castle in Medway Kent.

In partnership with the leading Outdoor Cinema Company The Luna Cinema who run outside cinema events at all the premier events, The charity is seeking the help of a Delorean Owner who has replicated the famous Back to the Future Car.

We appreciate any support from any owner who would be willing to donate their time and DMC to the event on the 11th August 2012 at Rochester Castle, 630pm to 10.30pm.

The outdoor film this night is of course Back to the Future Part 1.

This wil be an opportunity for many B2TF fans to see a delorean and in particular a replica of the actual one from the film

We cannot offer payment and I know this may put many off, however, we are will to place a link on our website to any compnay or individual who donated their time plus coverage in a local online news site.

We are also willing to share information to our 3000 supporters and hundreds of twitter followers.

Thank you all for your time and I hope we can find someone

best wishes

Jon O'Donnell
Chair of Board of Trustees Restore Rochester Castle Charity
Email restorerochestercastle@hotmail.co.uk or information@restorerochestercastle.co.uk
if you PM Steve Wickenden who is on here under 'BTTF Car', he's based in Kent and has a BTTF DeLorean that
was comissioned by Universal Studios.

Also, you could contact 'bttf brian', as he has a BTTF Replica, and Brian really gets into the BTTF
thing by dressing up as Doc Brown and generally having a great time, Brian is based in Sussex.

Hope this helps,
To any generous owner of a replica BTF car, I can offer complimentary tickets to you and your friends for lending your support

many thanks

Jon