The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DOC-UK Summer Event, June 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Received mine in the mail today too! The itinerary was very detailed and well laid out [Image: thumbup.gif]

I will be arriving late Friday and putting up at a B&B in Scarborough. Will then join everyone at Ravenhall Hotel on Saturday morning Smile

I'm really looking forward to this, can't wait!
You're not the only one looking forward to it! Should be an excellent weekend I hope! Big Grin
cant believe this is only just over a week away!!

Fingers crossed for good weather, gonna be great to see everyone again, especially Craig Ashton Ridley
who is coming all the way from Australia (via stop offs in USA and Canada) to join us.

Nick Sutton is checking his work schedule, if it doesnt clash, then he'll be joining us too all being well Smile
I. Can't. Wait.

...that is all.
Quote:...that is all.
Indeed No1,
As an FYI for Claire/Phil really, whilst browsing the news/mag section in Tesco's whilst on lunch break I was looking to see if this event had been mentioned in any of the classic car mags (it has) and noticed in this weeks issue of classic Car Weekly a nice photo of Sorbet on page 2 I think. Didn't get time to read it as only had 1/2 an hour but thought I would let you know!

Chris
No longer I am a singleton,

My mate is now joining us from Scotland so I've managed to save myself some money. £25 quid extra in the tank I think Big Grin
Deloreanyorkshire Wrote:No longer I am a singleton,

My mate is now joining us from Scotland so I've managed to save myself some money. £25 quid extra in the tank I think Big Grin

Where in Scotland?
From Edinburgh Rissy , although originally from Wigan so not a true scot Big Grin
Deloreanyorkshire Wrote:From Edinburgh Rissy , although originally from Wigan so not a true scot Big Grin

REALLY!? Is he staying Friday AND Saturday?

If so, i'm driving down in LEX from Currie on Friday, so if he's interested in riding shotgun and taking on some of the petrol cost burden off of me for the return journey, then i'd be cool with that. I'm staying both nights and then driving back to Currie on Sunday again. Let me know if he's interested, and then i'll give you my number to pass on to him and he can call me and we can make arrangements from there...
Unfortunately we are only there on the Saturday night other wise I'm sure he would have been glad to share the costs with you.

He is in Majorca until thurs so I couldn't even ask him. We will know for next time though Big Grin
okay dokey. Was worth the offer. :wink:
Definitely. Can't wait for the event . See ya there
only a week to go !!!! Shock Shock
Out of interest, who else is visiting the railway museum on Friday? Smile
I'm 50/ 50 on that at the moment...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11