The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: New Stainless Steel Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At last new stainless steel exhaust fitted. Very pleased with results. Nice crackle from pipes.

See what you think, link below. Sound reproduction not excellent as filmed on a phone, but you'll get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coo_4e0DDN0
Looks and sounds great, still one of the best (if expensive) improvements you can make, me thinks.

Chris
Chris Williams Wrote:Looks and sounds great, still one of the best (if expensive) improvements you can make, me thinks.

Chris

Definitely. I'm quite traditional and would like to keep the car as original as possible. This is one area though I am willing to concede on. The car never sounded as good as it looked. This conversion is the back box only. The CAT and manifolds remain as original. Very pleased with results.
How much is the back box only option Ian?
Guinney1971 Wrote:How much is the back box only option Ian?

The back box only option supplied and fitted to the car is between £600-£650. If you would like the details, I can highly recommend them. The company that made this has a contract with Morgan cars to do their exhausts.