The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean Buying Guide on Amazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seen this over on DMC talk:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0985657804/ref ... 0pb0EQM3AA
Photos by our very own Phil Peters Big Grin Can I get a signed copy Phil?

Chris
Only if I get one too!

I think James did say he would send a copy over as I helped him out with some info on the RHD cars and supplied a photo.

I didn't know I was going to listed in the credits though! Shock

Cheers,

Phil
Mary and I spoke to James E last night at the Delorean Car Show here in Orlando. He had a copy of the book which from a quick glance looked excellent. Apparently it has taken him 8 years to get it to publication. I expect that I will succumb and buy one, no I am not thinking of buying another one!!

Mike
The Hoopers Wrote:I expect that I will succumb and buy one, no I am not thinking of buying another one!!

Mike

...and why ever not?! Not fun enough for ya!? ...or perhaps, a little TOO much fun for ya!? lol! :lol:
The Hoopers Wrote:Mary and I spoke to James E last night at the Delorean Car Show here in Orlando. He had a copy of the book which from a quick glance looked excellent. Apparently it has taken him 8 years to get it to publication. I expect that I will succumb and buy one, no I am not thinking of buying another one!!

Mike

Apparently he sold out of all the copies he brought with him.