The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Another DeLorean mention on Corry!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching Corry St last week (the missus had the remote), and in a scene set in the Rovers pub there was an argument between Becky and the school teacher bloke-did'nt quite listen to all of it but Becky said something along the lines of 'Give me the keys to your time machine and I'll go back to the 80s blah blah', we had'nt recorded it so I cant verify the exact words,but it a defo reference to BTTF. Is it me or does anyone else catch things like this? The wife concurs that Becky did say that so I'm not imagining it! 8) :lol:
will have to take your word for it mate, I dont watch Corry, Eastenders, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, etc.
Claire, you're missing out big time! (not)! 8) :lol:
You need to sort that out mate! The missus having the remote, I mean, that's just not right.
bjbrownie Wrote:I was watching Corry St last week (the missus had the remote), and in a scene set in the Rovers pub there was an argument between Becky and the school teacher bloke-did'nt quite listen to all of it but Becky said something along the lines of 'Give me the keys to your time machine and I'll go back to the 80s blah blah', we had'nt recorded it so I cant verify the exact words,but it a defo reference to BTTF. Is it me or does anyone else catch things like this? The wife concurs that Becky did say that so I'm not imagining it! 8) :lol:

Seriously, the amount of BTTF references lately is actually quite scary. There was an article in the Mrs OK magazine last week with a Back To The Future fitness routine. NCIS:LA referenced BTTF massively in one of their recent showings. There's a new Wonga advert with a hoverboard and a BTTF gag. Also, the power laced mags will be here in a few years and Mattels hoverboard is out this december!

2015 is almost here, Universal need to pull their finger out and make a new ride! It's such a huuuuuuuge money making opportunity. There's actually a BTTF 2015 Ride group on Facebook :wink:

www.facebook.com/BackToTheFutureRide2015