The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As promised a couple of photos of RHD vin 510 with her new windscreen fitted still to put back the wipers. After being pulled by the police for the number plate, the windscreen shattering and an electrical fault on the fuel pump there is light at the end of the tunnel, next job a service. Hope you like the photos.

[Image: PB100010.jpg]

[Image: PB100011.jpg]
car's looking great Stephen, keep up the good work Big Grin
...Lookin' good!

Curiosity....what was the police's problem with the license plate?

Was the original windscreen cracked or something?
Thry said the "I" seperated from the JZ was not legal, there was a chip in the windscreen and when I went over a pothole 20 yards from the house it cracked, on the tyres they have in white writing GENERAL X2000 I have cleaned them up to see what they looked like but I'm unsure if I like the white lettering on them or not, what everyone's thoughts?
I've got white lettering (by choice) on ALL 4 of my tyres. The front, are silhouetted white lettering, and the back WERE silhouetted, but are now full on filled in white lettering. I like it. Makes the car look a bit more butch and is a nod to the American history aspect of the car's origins (a lot of the old muscle cars had huge tyres - or should i say "tires" lol! with the lettering painted white, including such classics as the good old boys car, the General Lee). It's down to personal choice at the end of the day. Some people, like me, like it, and others hate it!
They cleaned up nice so I will see if it grows on me.