The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a DeLorean, let me know if anyone is considering selling or knows of any that aren't online.

Thanks

Kevin
hiya, welcome to the DOC-UK

cars for sale are often listed in our Club magazine, DeLorean News, as not all members
are online.

If you're free this coming weekend, come along to the NEC for the biggest classic car show
of the year, we'll have 3 cars on display and you can chat to us in detail about owning a DMC,
what to look for when buying one and also see a choice of interiors/wheels/transmission, etc.
Thanks!

Will try and make it!
Still Looking!

Wasn't anything in this months DeLorean News...
Hey Koopa....

There is a saying that everything is for sale at the right price ;-)

What is your budget and how good a car do you want?

Minter?

Daily Driver?

Fixer Upper?

Mr P
Hi!

I'm looking mid-range, 17k ish, manual, (or auto if the right price :wink: ), Daily driver rather than a show car. Not bothered about wheel, hood or interior style.

Let me know if anyone sees any in that price bracket!
Well, I've bought one!

Vin 11766 from Al at the EuroTec forum.

thanks all for their help!

Now I just have to be able to afford it, so I'll be doing hire and events, weddings etc to try and get it to pay for itself somewhat, I figured, I can either never own a DeLorean or I can own a DeLorean that has to work to earn its keep!

thanks again

Kevin
...I was wondering who Al had sold his car to!

Congratulations on your purchase. Hopefully you can enjoy the car, and get lots of joy from owning her, as well as using her as a work horse! lol!

Hope to see you in the future at some club meets with your new purchase.
Congratulations on your purchase - hope you enjoy using it! I remember when I first got mine after months ofr searching, it was amazing to just look at it and know that it belonged to me!
Thanks guys,

looking forward to some club meetings.

I keep looking out the window and thinking "wow, I own a DeLorean!"
Quote:I keep looking out the window and thinking "wow, I own a DeLorean!"

And you will enjoy it!

Chris
Well I found two minutes round the corner from me is one of the biggest classic car hire companies, so I'm going to give self drive hire a go... I tried to find one to self drive for ages and couldn't so hopefully it could help some people experience a DeLorean, if it looks like the car is getting abused I'll pull it out and go back to events/weddings/chauffeur drive hire etc.

For the moment my amateur hour website is http://www.deloreanexperience.co.uk
nice one Kevin, sounds like Al's car has found a new and deserving home with you Smile

I'd be bricking it tho if I thought someone else was driving my De, I'd never entertain
self drive hire, but Phill and I do use ours for weddings, proms, promo work, charity events,
etc, and it does help contribute towards the running costs - a decent event, will for instance
cover the cost a years road tax, and you can go on from there Smile

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin