The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean on uk ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know about the car for sale on uk ebay.
Vin 7043.Looking at the engine, it looks like it's been sitting for some time.

dmcdj

i this the d in worcester by any chance ?? :?:
glenhale Wrote:i this the d in worcester by any chance ?? :?:

yes its from worcester ,it`s only got 3200 miles on the clock thats not a lot

dmcdj

don,t know really the only one i konw around that area is in bromgrove on someones drive way looking very white today as i went past Sad i have only spoke to the owner once and she said it was not going to good with gear box
Has this car got the correct bonnet for the year? I would have thought it had a gas flap or at very least a grooved one?
Lined hoods from VIN#'s 3201 - 7199

so yea, should have lined hood
hi

i also spotted the hood.

could have been sold and the plain one fitted as there is a large premium for a gas flap hood.

don't think the car is in worcester if you read the add.

spoke to the chap, said taxes apid (but did not say if he had the documents)

it would need fog/lights etc, and i did say to him if its been sitting (which it has) may need more work than he thinks...fuel system etc...we've all been there!!.

also hydraulics don't like to be stood...eats the rubber etc.

mentioned he should take pics of the frame.

he is a bit concerned that many bidder may be 14 year olds whov'e seen the films!.
Doesnt have either Mike. Looks like it could do with more than a quick overhaul like the listing suggests. £12k already! Go on Mike, you know you want to haha!

arranj

I see it's listed on this site as well:

http://www.carandclassic.com/car/C12355

at £12.5K - a slight underestimate, given it's now higher on ebay!
glenhale Wrote:i have only spoke to the owner once and she said it was not going to good with gear box

I think I met her last year randomly one evening when I was in town with my D. She said her husband had imported the car from the US but the gearbox was shot and they've not done much with it since. I did have her mobile number but may have misplaced it since :roll: